Current Employment Opportunities
If you are interested in applying for employment, please fill out an Employment Application. If you have a resume’, please send that as well.
Anytime Fitness provides a great working environment and is dedicated to providing you with the tools and training you need to be successful in this industry. Employees enjoy an excellent working environment and a complementary membership to the club.
We seek individuals that have a professional image, an assertive and energetic personality, and good verbal communication skills. You must enjoy serving others, possess a genuine positive attitude, illustrate grace under pressure, be highly motivated and desire to be a part of a dynamic organization.
An application and instructions are at the bottom of this page.
We are currently taking applications for the following positions.
Part Time, ~20 hours/week
Afternoon, Evening, and Weekend work required
- Provide exceptional cutomer service to all members and prospects
- Generate new membership sales, prospect follow up, conduct telephone inquiries and gym tours
- Establish and maintain required outside referral programs
- Assume responsibility for developing job skills with provided tools
- Excellent sales, communication, and customer service skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and self-starting
- Ability to achieve acceptable level of sales per month
- Ability to thoroughly understand membership sales system
- Basic computer skills
Certified Personal Trainer
- Maintain a consistent client base
- Provide customized personal training to clients
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Represent the club in an energetic, motivating, and positive manner
- Sincerely enjoy helping others improve their health and quality of life
- Possess a professional demeanor and outstanding customer service skills
- Have exceptional verbal communication skills
- Possess proven, high-quality sales skills
- Have a nationally recognized certification for personal training from one of the following organizations: AAPTE, AFAA, ACE, ACSM, AFPA, CI, NASM, NCSF, NCCPT, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA
We are seeking high-energy people that love to serve others and love helping them reach their health and wellness goals. The job requires that you be available at odd hours and be relentless in your support of clients. Determination is required since the hours can be sporadic at first and it can take a couple of months to build up a client base and healthy income. However, the satisfaction of helping someone to improve or even save their life is amazing. If this sounds like your kind of challenge, come in and fill out an application for the position of Personal Trainer at the club. We do require one of the above certifications, but we will also help you get this if you are right for the job.
Please stop by the club for an application.